I’m a believer in homework. If you have ever been in to see me, most likely I gave you some stretches or exercises to do. Maybe even sent you home with a tennis ball to use for massaging your feet or getting that knot out of your shoulders and hips. Good chance I sent you a video or two to help with an ache, a pain or promote more movement in your body. There are endless resources online, and in your neighborhoods ie. parks department, community centers, fitness facilities and yoga centers.
To help streamline some of the resources I use, I’ve compiled a list of some of my favorite videos from some of my favorite people I follow online.
Have fun, do your homework and
‘Be your own superhero in your life and health’
- Abdominal Massage for Constipation, FemFusion Fitness
The beauty of working out in the water, is you can’t fall down. Sign up for a class at your local pool or start doing your own Aquatic Therapy today.
- Water Walking (Aquatic Therapy, Ask Doctor Jo
- Deep Water Exercise in a Pool (Aquatic Therapy) – Ask Doctor Jo
- Water Workout for Your Core (Aquatic Therapy) – Ask Doctor Jo
Neck, Shoulder and Back Release
They’re all connected
- Yoga at Your Desk, Yoga with Adriene
- Chair Yoga for Seniors, Yoga with Adriene
- 10 Best Neck Relief Stretches, Ask Doctor Jo
- Hips and Lower Back Release, Yoga with Adriene
- Qi Gong for Neck Pain and Mental Stress, Lee Holden
Rounded Back and Shoulders
- 5 Best Ways to Improve Your Posture, Ask Doctor Jo
- Best Sleeping Posture to Improve Hunchback Posture, Bob and Brad the most famous physical therapists on the internet
- How You Can Get Rid of Neck Hump With a SOCK. Dowager’s Hump, Bob and Brad the most famous physical therapist on the internet
- How to Get Rid of a Neck Hump (5 Exercises for a Total Posture Makeover), The Power of Posture, Michelle Joyce
Monica Zimmerman, LAc
My Acupuncturist, she is at North Portland Wellness and IEP
EP, Immune Enhancement Project
Low-cost clinic, focusing cancer, diabetes, multiple sclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis, stroke recovery, chronic pain, and HIV infection. Clients must sign up to be part of IEP.
2015 SE Hawthorne Blvd., Portland, OR 97214
North Portland Wellness
4922 N. Vancouver Avenue
Portland, OR 97217
Most major insurances companies, including; Moda, Blue Cross, Kaiser.
Winding Willow Acupunture and Wellness
1540 SE Clinton St.
Portland, Oregon 97202
Insurance companies; Moda, MV (more companies being added)